If you have never used essential oils you are in for a treat. There is so much to know and many ways to use these gifts from God. First I want to let you know there are different grades of oils. Only use therapeutic grade essential oil. everything I say is only true of therapeutic grade. I purchase all my oils for Young Living Essential oils if you have been using oils and getting the results you are looking for you probably purchase from them. I used to try to use other oils without getting the effects I was looking for I thought they we nice to smell. That is not it.
Essential oils can quickly penetrate the skin and within 20 minutes effect every cell in the body. That is pretty good considering they can increase oxygen and stimulate the immune system.
Tet’s talk about frequency. Frequency is the measurable rate of electrical energy everything has a frequency. The human body has a frequency of 62 to 68 MHz when it is healthy. The lower the frequency goes the more susceptible to disease we are. Smelling a cup of coffee lowered the frequency of a 24 year old male in one research study done to 58 MHz in 3 seconds. He then removed the coffee and inhaled an aroma of essential oil. Within 21 seconds, his frequency had returned to 66. A second 24 year old male took a sip of coffee and his frequency dropped to 52 MHz no essential oils were used and it took 3 days for his frequency to return to normal.
Everything we eat and drink has an effect on out health. Essentials oils are what they call heterogenetic; meaning they are very diverse in their effect and can perform several different functions. Synthetic chemicals are exactly the opposite they can perform only one action.
Anxiety, Stress Tension: Valor, Lavender, Peace and Calming, Frankincense
Bruises: Lavender and PanAway
Cigarette Smoke: Purification
Concentration: Peppermint, lemon
Immune Support: Lemon, thieves
Headaches: Peppermint, lavender, and Valor
Sleep Disturbances: Lavender, Peace& Calming and Valor
The AMA determined if they could find an agent that would pass the blood-brain barrier, they could cure Alzheimer’s, Lou Gehrig, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s. In June of 1994 it was documented by the Medical University of Berlin, Germany and Vienna, Austria that susquiterpenes have the ability to go beyond the blood brain barrier. High levels of sesquiterpenes are found in essential oils of frankincense and sandalwood, they help increase the amount of oxygen in the limbic system of the brain particularly around the pineal and pituitary glands. This leads to increased secretions of antibodies, endorphins, and neurotransmitters necessary for healthy cellular function.
You can get better prices from a referal code number my member number is 1093066. I use so many of their products I love the smell of my body wash, shampoo and toothpaste all the while I am getting the frequencies that balance my health. If I feel run down I drench myself in oils. I will continue to update you on what essential oils can do for us.
Key Points About Young Living Essential Oils
1. Essential oils have been used since early-recorded history to support health and wellness. The ancient Egyptians used many essential oils as medicine, and their recipes are recorded in the hieroglyphics. There are 188 references to the use of essential oils in the Bible. Today, essential oils are considered by many to be the leading edge of natural medicine.
2. Essential oils have been documented, through research to be anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-oxidant, immune supporting, regenerative. They are relaxing, uplifting, enhance clarity of thought, and support emotional well-being, Each essential oil contains several to several hundred different kinds of molecules, each of which offers benefits in promoting good health, healing, and regeneration. The more oils we use, the healthier we get.
3. They can be applied to the skin, diffused in the air, added to bath water, added to food and drinking water, and the doctors in the European medical community prescribe oils to be taken internally, in addition to or in place of pharmaceutical medications.
4. When essential oils are applied to the skin, they are absorbed easily, and are carried by the bloodstream to every cell in the body within minutes. They increase oxygen uptake, enhance absorption of nutrients, enhance longevity, and help our bodies detoxify. By simply inhaling therapeutic grade oils, we can uplift our mood and increase our feeling of peacefulness and well-being.
5. Essential oils are very concentrated plant extracts. A single drop of peppermint oil is equivalent to 28 cups of peppermint tea. 5,000 pounds of rose petals are required to distill 1 pound of pure rose oil, making it one of the most precious and expensive oils on the market. The amount of plant material required for distilling explains why some oils are more expensive than others. And yet, since we only use a small amount of essential oils at a time, even oils that are expensive are often considered to be very economical.
6. Historically, essential oils have been used as food flavoring, in air fresheners, veterinary preparations, and for other industrial uses, so the quality of the oils was not important. Today, when using essential oils as a natural support to health and wellness, purity is absolutely critical.
Since 95% of the world’s essential oils are created for industrial use. Many of the oils found on the
market, even in health food stores, are of low quality.
7. Young Living Essential Oils is a company dedicated to producing the finest quality essential oils in the world, supporting health and wellness at all levels. They are powerful, safe, and non-toxic.
8. Young Living also produces leading-edge essential oil enhanced supplements, food products, and personal care products, which are unsurpassed in their quality and effectiveness. They are leading the way in restoring health and wellness to our families and to those in our communities.
9. Therapeutic grade essential oils may be the most profound health support of our lifetime, capable of changing healthcare as we know it. Using therapeutic grade essential oils and oil-enhanced products every day will help us live longer, healthier, and happier lives! And sharing Young Living with others has the potential of changing our world in remarkable ways, within our lifetime.
10. You can order the oils at wholesale prices and save 24% And you can save even more money
by being on the Essential Rewards program where you order products every month and you get points that can be used for free products. Would you like to place an order? It only takes a few minutes. http://www.youngliving.org
Referral name and number are
B. Kathy Wright 1093066
Contact me at 937-477-6125 for help or with questions.
Young Living is the World Leader in Therapeutic Essential Oils