Interested in purchasing Young Living Essential Oils? Follow the steps below!
1. CLICK HERE to begin the enrollment process.
2. Select Wholesale Member so you can get the discount! If you’re not interested in becoming a wholesale member, NO WORRIES, simply choose ‘Retail’ and buy what you need that way.
3. My member # is 193066. It should auto-populate in the form, but just in case it doesn’t there you have it.
4. Enter a SS# or EIN Number. If you don’t feel comfortable putting in your SS# (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead. The IRS needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes. They need a SS# or EIN because if you make $600 or more per year sharing Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form (which is required by law). Young Living NEVER shares this information with others.
5. Select your starter kit. I promise I’m not trying to upsell you, but you’ll really want to get the Premium Starter Kit because it’s the only one that comes with the 11 Starter Oils AND a diffuser. It really is the best deal.
If you are local to the Dayton/Cincinnati Ohio area and interested in learning more about how to use essential oils for your health and home please connect with me via email@example.com or 937-477-6125 so we can set up a private appointment or fun class with some friends. Also look at the calendar for events already scheduled.
We can work together to create a fun informative night that is geared towards your wants and needs. If you are interested in ways to use essential oils to clean your home then we can focus that, and even make some natural home cleaners too. If you have a new baby and want to learn more about using essential oils on your baby, or ways to use essential oils to keep your body healthy, then we can do that too – the possibilities are endless!
Water is the most important thing you consume:
I spend a lot of energy talking about alkaline and acid conditions in the body and which foods create an acid condition my book describes this in detail.
Did you know most of the beverages you drink are acid forming? Even water? Acid conditions lead to disease!
Drinking water is a popular thing to do….just look at the choices that are in bottled varieties; spring-sourced, fruit-flavored, vitamin enriched.
What do all bottled waters have in common? They are all acidic when tested for their pH value. This makes them agents of oxidation; carriers of those pesky free oxygen radicals.Learn what difference it makes to you having acid pH in your drinking water and understand why pH is important. Antioxidant level in blue berries is -90 but you can get your antioxidants from water too! Clean up your water, ionize your water, micro-cluster your water. What do you need for your situation?
Acid/Alkaline……. Hydration and Cellular Aging
Call for an appointment
This hydration coaching lasts one hour and is FREE but you must call 937-477-6125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Do you have:
- Acid Reflex
- Need to loose a little weight
- Feeling stiff and sore almost all the time
- Have a condition you are using lifestyle to correct, you may want to see what proper hydration can do.